Looking to visit Havana Cuba?
Last year we traveled to Havana without doing much research ahead of time.
What a mistake!
When you think of Havana, you might only thing of retro cars and live music.
But visiting Cuba can be a culture shock.
Even though it’s only 106 miles from the US Coast, basic places & products we take for granted are impossible to find.
There are no supermarkets or pharmacies!
It’s safe to assume that if you don’t bring it, you won’t be able to get it.
Changing money isn’t easy either & it’s difficult to find internet access.
Before you travel to Havana Cuba, here is everything you need to know.
Havana Cuba – Everything You Need To Know
- 7 Things NEVER To Do In Cuba
- Documentation Needed
- Best Time Of Year To Visit
- 12 Best Things To Do
- Things You MUST Pack
- Money Tips For Cuba
- Scams To Avoid
- What To Do For 4 Days
- How To Plan Your Trip
- The Coolest Things To Do
- What You Need To Know BEFORE Traveling
- 19 Foods To Try
- What To Pack
- Best Souvenirs To Buy
- More Do’s & Don’ts When Traveling To Cuba
- 8 Quirky Places To Stay
- 3 Day Itinerary For Havana
- Top 10 Things To Do In Havana
- How Much Money Will You Spend In Havana
- Top 8 Things To Pack
- Survival Tips For Independent Travel
- 33 Interesting Facts
- Travel Tips For Solo Females
- Insider’s Guide
Looking for something that isn’t here?
Leave a comment below & let me know what questions you have about Cuba & I’ll find answers for you.
Pictures of Havana Cuba